Coles Associates Ltd., the largest multidisciplinary firm on PEI, a leader in the Architecture and Engineering of infrastructure and buildings is looking for an energetic, conscientious and detail oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team and takes pride in their career, to work in our fast paced office.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / RECEPTIONIST
JOB DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Permanent, 40 hour a week position, providing reception and administrative support for a 25 person professional office.
- Meet and greet clients in a professional and courteous manner.
- Promptly answer all incoming calls on a multi-line switchboard with proper etiquette. Practice good judgement when forwarding calls/inquiries, take and distribute detailed messages in a timely manner.
- Coordinate multiple boardroom calendars, schedule meetings, outside appointments, conference calls, as well as catering and travel arrangements as required.
- Shipping, tracking and receiving of courier documents.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment including reception, visitor and kitchen areas.
- Responsible to remain informed and communicate with management any Public Health Office directives as it pertains to the company.
- Maintain safety and security by adhering to established procedures.
- Provide administrative support for the company Health & Safety Committee.
- Update Social Media platforms, on a weekly basis with collaboration and direction from Management team.
- Minor updates to company website (on a monthly basis) with direction & collaboration from Management Team. Training provided if required.
- Generate, maintain and manage documentation for weekly staff meetings including recording and distribution of minutes.
- Provide QA/QC checks for technical documents.
- Data entry and file maintenance including managing and archiving of office files.
- Preparation of documents using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint & Word).
- Manage office supplies including placing orders for replenishment of goods as needed.
- Provide additional administrative support for day to day office activities as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary Administrative Assistant Program preferably with two or more years related experience.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Email, Internet, telephone skills and social media platforms.
- Self-motivated individual who is adept at multitasking, time management and achieving deadlines.
- Organized individual, who has the ability to concentrate on details that are important to customers and staff
- Requires strong verbal and written communication, organization and problem solving skills.
- Professional, warm, tactful and outgoing manner with people.
- Integrity to work with and preserve confidential information/documents.
- Maintain a positive professional appearance and demeanor.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, life, paid vacation, and RRSP programs. Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Please send resume to email@example.com